ITEX 2015: Powering You Up For Success
The office channel remains as dynamic as ever, shifting and changing with new players emerging and key players expanding. Through this time of transformation, ITEX continues to serve as the premier event for the industry. Now in it's 15th year, ITEX has evolved to offer something for every partner. From Dealers looking to expand into Cloud, Document Management, Mobility, and Managed Services, to Resellers and VARs looking to connect with new MPS suppliers and share best practices in the transition to recurring revenue models, ITEX is the place to POWER UP and recharge your business for success.
In 2015, ITEX will continue as the largest event in the channel representing dealers, resellers, and solution providers across the nation. Convene with professionals from 43 states and 30 countries in the new East Coast location of Fort Lauderdale. The 2 1/2 days at ITEX will be the most cost-effective education and training choice you will make all year. You will experience a full year of benefits in the form of a new and greater knowledge and practical skills and strategies that you can apply directly to your job. To see all the ROI, click here.
Convene at the channel's national event of the year, and you will:
- Discover new pathways and find the right sized solutions to drive your business forward on the ITEX Exhibit Floor with 115+ vendors
- Get actionable insights and go-to-market strategies that are meant to grow your customer base directly from dealers and consultants who have walked in your shoes
- Develop new partnerships and partner programs to help your business evolve during 2 1/2 days of networkingn opportunities
Top Reasons to Attend ITEX:
- Power into 2015! Kicking off in Q1, ITEX is the industry's first and BEST event of the year. Power into 2015 on a full charge with the latest solutions to implement BEFORE everyone else.
- Electric Speaking Line-Up. The most comprehensive group of vendors, dealers, influencers and key personnel to help you maximize time and make things happen-fast.
- Plug Into Networking. Join us a day early for the VIP Reception & Boat Cruise along the beautiful Intracoastal Waterway in Fort Lauderdale and network with the industry's best.
- High-Powered Exhibits. The largest Expo showcasing a full range of transformative tools, technologies and solutions representing the evolving office market and access to 100+ vendors.
- Operate Efficiently. As a Conference and Expo, ITEX offers one-stop shopping so attendees can gain education and visit with leading vendors.
- Illuminate Best Practices and New Pathways for Growth. Learn from your peers in more dealer panel sessions than ever before. Plus, attend the Perfect Image Awards Ceremony (new in 2015 with a Breakfast Reception on the Exhibit Floor) and find out which businesses are recognized as leaders and innovators in the channel.
- Boost Productivity. Dedicated Expo and Conference hours enable attendees to experience the full range of opportunities ITEX has to offer. Attend all the sessions you want and see all the people you need to see.
- Spark New Ideas. New challenges. New Speakers. New Solutions. All dedicated to bringing the latest in MPS and Managed Services education and solutions to attendees.
- Shed Light on Savings. The new East Coast location will allow more dealers on the East Coast to attend, along with huge savings on travel. What you should be doing today to ensure your business will be healthy tomorrow
- Power Through Your Challenges. Find the information you need now in the ITEX Conference sessions offering more relevant content than ever with tailored thought leadership to address your most pressing challenges.
- Recharge Your Business. The Executive Leadership Workshop gear teams into top shape with ninja tips and strategies-showing how to recharge your business plan and move forward.
Dealers, Solution Providers, VARs, Vendors, OEMs and related companies look to ITEX each year to assist them in developing new business strategies, growing existing partnerships, understanding the disruptive market changes, staying informed on convergent technology, and importantly, means to adapt to a new, intelligent business model.